Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bath Time Change Over


This is my boy few days ago. Now that he has strong neck and back controls, he can sit against the bath tub and RELAX while his dad washes him. (He is not really relaxed in fact. He is kicking off the water and does not stay still one second!) It is amazing how quickly the babies start to enjoy the whole bath time. My boy had few nightmare sessions until he decided that he likes to have bath time. When my husband and I tried to bath him during the crazy first few weeks after he was born, he cried and cried until everything was finished and he was in my arms. Look.


That was him having his first ever bath at the hospital. A very nervous bath time. Crying too.


The first bath at home. A very very very nervous one. A crying baby and no medical staff only few days after I have a tiny little person in my arms did make me very scared.


Another nerve breaking bath session.
However, about 14 days later, there he is!


I am not sure what we did in those fourteen days. Did we give up on bathing? I remember I told that no one is allowed to do anything else other than bathing. It must have gotten better and less stressful gradually in fourteen days because I "allowed" somebody to take a picture again during the bath time. I am pretty sure from then on the bath time has been a relaxing and pleasant one all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment