Sunday, July 11, 2010

when mother became an aussie...



I decided to become an Aussie this year after all those years living in Australia. The Australian Citizenship ceremony was only for about thirty minutes, but I could not sit with the family. As it was one of the largest ever ceremony in Australia, conferees and guests were sitting side by side at the Melbourne Cricket Ground! It was quite nervous to be separated with my little boy since he was so attached to me when we were over in Korea. I was imagining a crying baby throughout the ceremony looking for his mom. Nevertheless, my little son had no problem and enjoyed watching the whole ceremony with the rest of his family. I did not need to worry about him at all! Look at how seriously he took his mother's citizenship ceremony!


Surely one day he will look after me very well...maybe he might do that in my dream tonight.

1 comment: