Thursday, February 3, 2011

happy new year! 2011!




It has been a long time since I wrote on this blog. A lot had happened. Jakob and I went back to Korea to attend one of my best friends' wedding in November. After spending some time around four weeks in Korea with my parents, we came back to Port Melbourne and started packing as soon as we gladly reunited with Tim, my husband as well as Jakob's father. We were due to start our new life in Canberra! We had spent the precious christmas break by packing up numerous boxes and left our nest in Port Melbourne on Jan 2, 2011. We drove all the way to Canberra and our little Jakob slept all the way through! Ever since then, it has been all about unpacking till now.

That was a very quick sum up for what had happened in the last three months! Anyway, I thought I should resume my blog and realised that today would be perfect (although it is about to end soon.) since it is the first day of a brand new year of Rabbit!

I did not do anything traditional today since it was so hot. It was so hot to dress up in Hanbok. It was too hot to eat DDukgook (hot rice cake soup). I remember when I was little my parents told me that I would not be one year older unless I ate the soup. Oh well, according to them we are still one year younger! haha

It is almost midnight now, so I'd better so Happy New Year now and go to bed. The photo of Jakob wearing Hanbok, korean traditional clothes, was taken at a studio in Seoul while we were there.

all the best for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment