Tuesday, July 19, 2011

lunch time today





It was a cold and wet tuesday today. This weather is really making me homesick this year. It is much colder in winter where I grew up, but I remember running home as fast as I can because I knew it would be nice and warm there. Thinking that it will be sticky and hot over there now, I just have to imagine I am there so I forget about this brutally cold weather here.

Our little man is doing well, surviving through his second winter. Regardless of the events of a sudden onset of an allergic reaction, another ear infection, throat infection, and an ongoing runny nose, he has been growing everyday this winter. When we finally get through this winter, he will be a different baby. Just as much as I am homesick, I can't wait for spring to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment