Saturday, November 19, 2011

Art Night

On friday, we went to an "art exhibition" where Jakob's canvas art was displayed. It was an interesting experience to attend an event where my child had participated for the first time. I can still remember how my parents came to my art exhibition night at my kindergarten. I would have looked for my pictures from that night if my parents were living nearby. It is amazing how quickly time has passed and it was my turn to attend such an event just few days ago.

with his proud dad... who kept on complaining about the colour scheme...



close up of his painting...



found another one he must have done during his group activity...



posing with his friend, Paul...




showing off his picture to the chooks at the back of the centre...

No comments:

Post a Comment