Friday, February 17, 2012

Genetic and Environmental Influences on Human Behaviour

What I am about to write in here is nothing too serious as what the title says. I am not going to write a scientific report here. I am going to write about Jakob's recent behaviour though. When Jakob returns home, he always manages to take his socks and shoes off and present them in this manner without fail.
When I fist spotted this, the presentation was very familiar to my eyes. I soon questioned myself. "Is this genetic or what?". Oh yeah, how can I forget his dad does the exact same thing. In this afternoon, his dad yells out, "I did not teach him to do that!". Whether he taught him that or not, I certainly know that Jakob got that from his dad. I am still interested in finding out what influenced his behaviour though. How funny it would be if this is a result of genetic inheritance? If there is such gene exists in our human, I shall find out how to get rid of it. I might receive a Nobel "PEACE" Prize for giving women on earth peace of mind. ;) Anyways, I do also admit that Jakob inherited some wonderful genes from his dad. Many of them I couldn't give at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment